CCNA certification has become increasingly difficult and requires proper preparation to pass the exam. It is important to learn fundamentals and summarize what was learned multiple times as exam day approaches.
CCNA Whiteboard is a study tool designed for quick summary of protocol operation, concepts, features, addressing, design rules and configuration. There is a systems troubleshooting section as well with root cause analysis for common network problems. It is difficult to adequately summarize key information from months of course training and books. The exam review is made easier to refresh your knowledge and hit the ground running.
• CCNA Whiteboard Study Tool
• Protocol Operation and Design Rules
• Concepts, Features and Fundamentals
• Troubleshooting Root Cause Analysis
• Simulation Questions Approach
• Exam Day Last Mile Review
• Common Configuration Examples